One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters is to work with us. A career with Big Brothers Big Sisters is an opportunity to merge your talents and personal values with your desire to make a difference.
Every day, we are changing the perspectives of children and enabling them to see the world around them in a more positive light. With that newfound point of view, they can see their potential more clearly and dream bigger about their future.
Our success is a result of committed and inspired employees, working together to make a lasting impact on America’s youth, schools, and communities.
Customer Relations Specialist for Community-Based programs
- Be the agency’s first point of contact for all participants (volunteers, parents and children/youth).
- Responsibility of ensuring that everyone receives an engaging, positive and professional personalized experience.
- Responsible for providing high-level customer service in response to all customer and stakeholder inquiries and leads.
- Produce positive outcomes in the following areas: volunteer yield and processing time; youth yield; youth and parent processing time;
- customer satisfaction, and quality ratings in customer relations processing leading to high match retention
- Salary range from $33,000-35,000
Enrollment & Match Support Specialist for Site-Based programs
- Actively seek new partnerships with Broward County schools/sites/corporations while renewing agreements with existing partners on a yearly basis.
- Ensure that volunteers and children are appropriately enrolled and matched while executing a high degree of independent judgment
- High-level customer service, focusing on volunteer options and child safety, to be demonstrated throughout the volunteer and child enrollment and matching process.
- Provide match support to ensure child safety, positive impacts for youth, constructive and satisfying relationships between children and volunteers
- Produce positive outcomes in the following areas: match closure rate, match retention rate, average match length, volunteer rematch rate, and customer satisfaction.
- Produce positive outcomes in volunteer yield and processing time; youth yield; youth/parent processing time, customer satisfaction
- Salary range from $35,000-$37,000.