Six DegreesIt's not about separation, it's about connection.
What is Six Degrees?
Six Degrees is an energized group of volunteers, supporters and professionals who believe in the mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County. The group hosts events and gatherings where members share their common passion for helping children in our community.
The mission of Six Degrees is to inspire the emerging leaders of South Florida to make a difference in the lives of our children through innovative, fun networking events while encouraging philanthropic and volunteer commitment to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County.
Why should I join? Because we know you want to make a difference in a child’s life, which might just change your life in the process. You have a lot to offer and a lot to gain by becoming a part of Six Degrees. Download the membership application here.
What is it like to be part of Six Degrees?
Through your Six Degrees membership, you will:
• Work alongside other volunteers, supporters and professionals to search for ways to boost the financial support for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
• Build relationships with others who share your passion for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
• Be a part of BBBS events which will enable you to see your contributions at work as you come face-to-face with Littles and Bigs, families and volunteers.
• Take part in quarterly intimate events where you’ll enjoy meaningful dialogue with some of the most prominent and well-respected business leaders throughout the county who, like you, believe in the mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters.
• Join in social gatherings at some of Broward County’s hottest venues.
For more information on Six Degrees, please contact our Six Degrees Council Chair, David Leib.